This quality stone has natural earth tones that blend beautifully with any outdoor landscape or architectural style.
- Origin of Material: From the hills of central Connecticut.
- Color Range: The color can be silver/gray, shades of browns, mauve and natural earth tones.
- Features: Color and glitter due to the schist and mica content.
- Availability: Multiple forms as an irregular flagstone. large and small; steppers and platforms.
- Material Size: small/medium: 6"-18" diameter, medium/large: 18"-36" diameter, large/oversized: 36"-72"
- Weight per pallet: 3,500–4,500 lbs.
- Coverage per pallet: Varies, depends on joint spacing
- Sold By: ton
Photo courtesy of Rockin Gardens, Exeter, NH