A hard-layered slate. This dense, dark colored slate lends itself to the large, flat formats.
- Origin of Material: New Hampshire
- Color Range: Darker grays, coppers and rust colors with light hues of magenta, greens and maroon.
- Features: Texture and ease of use. This stone is naturally flat and has a good texture as a patio or pathway stone. Available in very large sizes.
- Availability: Flagging. Also available as wall stone and rustic steps.
- Material Weight: 2,000-4,000 lbs. per pallet
- Coverage: Varied depending on joint width.
- Sold by: Pallet
18"-24" flagging: $484.99 per pallet
24"-48" flagging: $525.00 per pallet