From eastern Vermont, central and western New Hampshire. A blend of
granites. Lots of color and characteristic of New England. Color can be
blue/gray, white, tan and brown.
- Origin: Eastern Vermont, central and western New Hampshire.
- Color Range: Color can be blue/gray, white, tan and brown.
- Availability: Veneer, step slabs and wall stone.
- Thickness: 1.5”–3”.
- Irregular shapes: Small/medium: 12”–36" diameter. Large oversized: 36"–60".
- Weight per pallet: 3000 lbs.
- Coverage per pallet: Varies, depends on joint spacing.
- Sold By: Ton