Dark & mysterious, elegant & sophisticated. This one of a kind New Hampshire stone is a rarity in New England. Dark, even and consistent.
- Origin of material: New Hampshire
- Color range: Dark cobalt blue/black with a sparkle. Occasional quartz and copper tones.
- Features: Color, consistency; Breaks clean for good edges and flat surfaces.
- Uses: Available as a large, irregular flagstone, platforms, steps, hearths, mantles & veneer.
- Material weight: Weight varies per stone.
- Material size range: 3’-7’ lengths x 1’- 4’ widths. 1.5-7” thickness
Item #: 860098 (regular flagging); 8600981 (oversized flagging).